Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse !!!



I know it's crazy and I may be a little too old for midnight showings of vampire movies... But I just can't help myself. For my birthday, Sam bought me tickets to the midnight preview of Eclipse! It was an interesting night. We started out with dinner at Red Robin and then went to get in line for the movie. Well while we were in line, it started raining, and then the power went out in the theatre. So that meant that could not let anyone in the theatre until it was back on. We stood in line for soo long. The line ended up wrapping half way around the parking lot, and the movie started 30 minutes late! We finally got home at 3:30am. We were sooo tired, but it was a great movie! So again... totally worth it!!!

No comments: