Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

And baby makes three...

What better way to start the new year than being parents to the most beautiful baby boy. On October 25th at 1:30am, i was laying in bed sound asleep. To my surprise I was woken up by my water breaking. I sat up all night just timing my contractions until about 6:30 when we finally decided to head to the hospital. We arrived there around 7:00 am and the journey began! These pictures were when everything was still enjoyable...




The day went by pretty fast and my labor was slowly progressing!




At about 9:00 pm, Dr. Parsons (coolest Dr. ever!) came in and said it was time to start pushing. At 9:57 we got to meet our little angel. Mason James Pullenza. He weighed 7lbs 12 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.







Before we knew it, it was time to go home and start our life as a family.


No comments: