Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our 2yr. Anniversary



It has been a hard and wonderful 2 years! Whoever said marriage was easy definately lied! But with every day that goes by, we learn more and more about each other and the day's just get better. Unfortunately, on this anniversary, I was going to be in Chico, soo we decided to celebrate early. It was a wonderful day. We went out to dinner at the Texas Road House and it was the best dinner ever! We had Filet Mignon, baked potato, salad, and a really yummy cheesecake that we had picked up at the Boise Farmers Market earlier that day. Sam got me some beautiful lillies, and one of my favorite movies "Dear John". It was a wonderful anniversary and I look forward to many more wonderful years with a wonderful guy! I love you babe!

No comments: