Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Feeling So Blessed

This week we found out that we have a baby on the way! We are soo excited! So, the way we found out is kind of a funny story. So for about the last 2 weeks I have not had much control over my bladder, and it has become slightly inconvenient! Well the other day, Sam and I were out looking at houses to buy and I had to find a restroom quick! So we pulled into Fred N Meyer and I ran inside as fast as I could! On that day and the days prior, I couldnt stop thinking about whether or not I was pregnant, and I was so tired of thinking about it non stop. So, i just happen to have a test in my purse that we had just picked up at the store, so I decided to take it while I was in the Fred N Meyer bathroom! It may not have been the best idea for reasons I just cant share, but let's just say that it was the best trip to a public bathroom I have ever had!

2 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATS! You'll make a great Mom!
Here's to a healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy!

Papa Paradigm said...

How exciting! Congratulations Guys!