Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Inspired to Love

I was just feeling inspired and wanted to share! I am reading this book right now called "Standing for Something" by Gordon B. Hinckley. It basically is a book to inspire you to want to be a better person. So the first chapter is on Love. I just wanted to share this little snippit.

"Love is the very essence of Life. It is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Yet it is not found only at the end. Love is also at the beginning, and from it springs the beauty that arches across the sky on a stormy day. Love is the security for which children weep, the yearning of youth, the adhesive that binds marriage, and the lubricant that prevents devastating friction in a home. It is the peace of old age, the sunlight of hope. How rich are those who have love in their lives. Love, like faith, is a gift of God."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

I just want to tell all my family and friends who read this that I am so grateful to have you all in my life. If I don't tell you enough... I love you.

Love Tonya

No comments: